Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Cry me a river" JT

This probably looks familiar to most of you. For me it was a surprise-- I've never had a problem with onions until just the other day. I was just chopping away and then all of a sudden the tingly sensation overpowered my eyes and the tears just dripped from my eyes. I had no control over them and it was really weird. It actually hurt pretty dang bad and I pushed on my eyeballs so hard to make the pain go away. Pretty soon the mascara was running down my face and I looked like the fat lady off of Mulan haha. (Sense of dig.....nity) Just a tip: I found out that the very center "core" of the onion is what makes you cry, so if you can remove that out of the way, things should go a little better. I still love onions though.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

YES! You look just like the Mulan lady!! HA! Love it

Kaylie said...

Hahahaha! Nice, Andy!