Saturday, December 11, 2010

Still in business everyone!



Greetings to all!

We know you're all trying to think of meaningful presents to give your family, friends, and loved ones, and WE WANT TO HELP.

Ethan has continued his canvas wrapping skills and is running his own business on the side. His prices are cheaper than any company or store around--you will want to go through him; trust me. He has improved the quality of the wood he uses which has increased the quality of the canvas wraps. He loves this job because it makes other people happy and he enjoys doing things for other people.

Pictures are one of the best ways to capture memories, express one's self, and beautify and brighten up a home or spirit. We are trying to spread the word around that Ethan is still doing this because we want to help people save money, especially for Christmas.

Please check out some of our standard prices here on the side toolbar of this blog. If you are interested in obtaining a canvas picture please reply to this post and leave your contact information, or email him directly at ethanfelix@itsgraphics.com

We hope to help you give meaningful gifts to those you love this special time of year and beyond. We thank all those who have worked with us thus far and hope that we hear from more of you.

3 comments:

Annaliese & TJ said...

hey I just found your blog and would love to order one for one of my wedding photo's. I'll send an email to your husband w/ info! Thanks for sharing with us!

Jill said...

I need another grandbaby done!

The Tophams said...

Hi, I found your blog and love those canvas's. I would love to know what the pricing is like! I would love to get some of my daughter!

ashpweep@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ashley T.