Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER!!!!!!




WE'RE PREGO
Fi-fi the Fetus the miniture frijole has awakened.

Alright, so this is what "IT" really looks like. There's not much to see except for those who know how to look at these things. If you notice the dotted line.... that is how big our baby was about 2 months ago. Pretty much a Gummy Bear, almost 2 centimeters long. CRAZY!!



I was so nervous to look at this thing, but after I did and the shock was all gone... I stared at it for a long time wondering, "Oh dear. What does this mean. What did I do? Oh my gosh is this right! I AM PREGNANT?!?!?!" Woah baby it was a shock, but we are both very excited about it. Ethan is already trying to talk to it through my epidermis in spanish haha. He's so funny~

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love it! I'm so glad you've finally update this...I look at it all the time.

Morgan said...

CONGRATS! WAHOOIE! If you would have blogged like...3 months ago about being pregnant, I would have told you that being pregnant stinks like fish- but the end results are cute! Hang in there! I can't believe you are preggo! You will be such a fun mommy!

Jill said...

So glad to see you update your life's adventure's. Love to read about them!!!! You should compare Fi-Fi to all candy until it is born!!!

Rach said...

yay!!! congratulations!!! we are so so happy for you! :) all your posts were so fun to look at and read!

Anonymous said...

Andy!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! When are you due? I'm getting ready to pop out our little bundle of joy in the next 5 weeks! Scary! Pregnancy is great, I actually have really enjoyed it. I love feeling her move it's fun. Wow I'm so excited for you!! Congrats and take it easy!